Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats in your mind?

I've been sleepless nights ever since my bestie broke up with her bf. I tried to be there so much for her..tried to juggle my time..looking at her condition reminds me of myself badly..sometimes we just tend to do stupid things..whats really good in you that I can even be your hidden one? People will just take me as a pest, a destroyer but I don't care less for as long as you're with me. The vision of you came back and I tried to shake it off still there's always a tiny space for you inside my heart. I wish you never ever had a space but it seems so hard.

I do feel I had lil feelings for him but as days passed I really don't understand what is in his mind. Suddenly I just feel his words are not coming true, they are fakes..I felt rather disappointed for I have no idea what is in his mind. We used to be doing okay before this not until all those words..I don't wanna force I don't wanna keep bugging but I don't wanna be treated unfairly. Sometimes I do think bout him but I didn't wanna text. If I'm the only person committing then whats the point? Career and work is important but least let me noe whats in your mind. I'm really out of words with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment